Diganth denies engagement rumors with Andy
2/11/2013 12:15:16 PM
Sandalwood’s 'Dimple Star' Diganth has denied rumours about his engagement with Aindrita Ray.
Recently a section of the media carried reports that Diganth and Aindrita who have been friends for a long time and who have worked in a couple of films together are all set to get engaged.
But Diganth has denied the reports. “It's true that Andy and I are good friends. But we have no plans to get engaged or to marry. Right now I am busy with the Celebrity Cricket League and will be soon making my debut in Bollywood. I don't understand how these rumors pop up,” said Diganth.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...