Darshan says no to 'Sholay' remake
2/19/2013 10:27:33 PM
Will he or won't he? That was the question on everybody's lips when 'Challenging Star' Darshan gave his dates to Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna producer Anand Appugol.
Now Darshan has put all the speculation to rest by saying firmly that he won't be acting in the Kannada remake of Sholay.
Earlier Anand Appugol had expressed her desire to remake the classic in Kannada with Sudeep and Darshan in the roles played by Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra in the original. So, when Anand acquired the dates of Darshan post KVSR there was a buzz that it was for the remake of Sholay.
Now Darshan has said that such classics must not be remade and he will not be a part of the film.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...