Harshika turns item dancer
3/26/2013 1:29:01 PM
Harshika joins the list of actresses who are doubling as item dancers in recent times. Harshika who till now was playing female leads in many films has done an item number in a new film, Case No 18/9.
The song was recently shot on a disco set in the Country Club resort in Yelahanka. The song has been choreographed by dance master Nanda Kumar. Arjun Janya has composed the music for the song.
Harshika doesn’t want to call it an item number though, and says it’s a special song. “I liked the concept of the song and agreed to be a part of it,” says Harshika.
The actress has been choosing more glamorous roles of late, particularly in films like Ale and B3.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...