Pooja for Raichur; Rakshitha for Gadag
3/28/2013 1:27:53 PM
The forthcoming Assembly Elections in Karnataka will see several film artistes in the fray. Nearly ten film personalities are likely to contest the elections.
Among them, Pooja Gandhi and Rakshitha have been given tickets to contest from the BSR Congress. While Mungaaru Male girl Pooja Gandhi has been given a ticket in Raichur, Rakishitha Prem will be contesting from the Gadag constituency on a BSR Congress ticket.
Both the actresses are very new to politics and both are contesting for the first time. We’ll just have to wait and watch if their popularity translates to votes.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...