Ravichandran dabbles in numerology
4/24/2013 12:27:11 PM
Actor-director V Ravichandran has gone in for a name change and has added another 'A' to his name. The actor will be known as Ravichandaran from now on.
Though the exact reasons for the name change are not known, the recent failures and delays in the release of his films have made the actor resort to numerology, we hear. Hence, the extra letter in his name.
Ravichandaran, who released the audio of his film Crazy Star will certainly be hoping for success when the film hits the screens.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...