Ramkya aka Divya Spandana turns fashion designer
5/23/2013 5:29:39 PM
Actress Divya Spandana, last seen in Kollywood in the Jiiva-starrer Singam Puli is launching a new venture. And no, it’s got nothing to do with films.
The actress, who actively campaigned for the Congress in the recent Karnataka Assembly elections, is gearing up to unveil a line of ethnic wear for women designed by her.
Divya, who is a name to reckon with in the Kannada industry, has said that she would reveal more details about her foray, including the brand name soon.
She wrote on her Twitter feed : ‘Ok,so this is what I wanted to share with you all.. I'm most excited about launching my line of ethnic wear for women designed by me. Whatever size you may be, I can assure you that my clothes will make you look & feel good :) brand name & other details next month.’
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...