Ravichandran plans three films for his son
5/30/2013 7:17:21 PM
Actor-director V Ravichandran has planned three films for his son, Manoranjan, and has already begun work on one of these.
Ravichandran had been planning to launch his son as a hero for a while. He himself had earlier said that the film will be launched once Manjina Hani and Crazy Star release. As both films have been delayed further, Ravichandran has begun to shoot the film starring his son.
The three films have been titled Avalu Avarisidalu, Andhu and Apoorva, and the shooting for Andhu has begun. Ravichandran says he doesn't have a bound script for this film but is improvising as he goes along. After this, Ravichandran is planning to start the next two films. Soundarya , daughter of Jayamala, will be roped in as the heroine for one of the two films.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...