Arjun back in Sandalwood with Abhimanyu
6/17/2013 3:55:47 PM
Karnataka actor Arjun Sarja, who has carved himself a niche himself in Tamil cinema as an actor and director, is back in Kannada. With Abhimanyu, Arjun is not only acting and producing a film in Kannada but also making his debut as a director in Sandalwood.
The film is a trilingual and will be simultaneously shot in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu. While the film is titled Abhimanyu in Kannada, it is named Jai Hind 2 in Tamil and Telugu. The film was launched in Bangalore on Saturday evening.
The film is a commercial action thriller with a strong message. Arjun says former president Dr A P J Abdul Kalam is his inspiration to do the film. “I have written the story and script inspired by an article by Dr Kalam,” says Arjun.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...