Meghana Raj signs Kitty’s Bahuparak
6/27/2013 12:37:27 PM
Actress Meghana Raj, daughter of star couple Sunder Raj and Pramila Joshai, might be a busy heroine in Mollywood, but she doesn’t miss out on any opportunities to act in Kannada films.
After winding up her portions of shooting in Yash’s Rajahuli, the actress has now signed yet another film titled Bahuparak.
In Bahuparak, Meghana Raj will be sharing screen space with Srinagara Kitty. Suni, who directed Simpleaag Ond Love Story, will be directing this film apart from co-producing it. Though Suni has not revealed any more about his latest film, he says the film will be launched in July.
Before that Suni is planning to shoot the promos of the film which will be released on the Net.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...