Veena Mallik injured during 'Silk' shooting
7/3/2013 2:18:08 PM
Actress Veena Mallik was injured during the shooting of her forthcoming film 'Silk - Sakkath Hot Maga' in Thailand on Monday.
Veena was shooting for a song in Thailand. While shooting, Veena tore her nail and began to bleed. A doctor was called on the sets and Veena's foot was bandaged immediately. After a little rest the shooting for the song resumed.
'Injuries are not new to me. But it was a little tough to start acting immediately because it was a romantic song and I had to look romantic. As there was pain, I couldn't bring on romantic gestures and the shooting was stopped for a while. After that the shooting resumed as planned' says Veena Mallik.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...