Amala Paul makes Sandalwood debut in Darshan-starrer
7/10/2013 3:56:39 PM
The suspense surrounding who’ll be Darshan’s heroine in his forthcoming film, Ambarisha, is finally over. Mynaa girl Amala Paul will be playing the female lead in the film.
Amala was, in fact, to make her debut in Kannada a couple of years back and was supposed to play the female lead in Ganesh-starrer, Shyloo, which was the remake of Tamil hit Mynaa. Though Amala was confirmed for the role, she backed out of the project at the last minute due to various reasons.
Now Ambarisha director Mahesh Sukhadhare has confirmed that the actress has committed to being part of the film. There are two heroines in the story and the search is on for the second one. The film is likely to be launched on the 15th of August.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...