Haripriya opposite Attakathi man
7/12/2013 2:58:52 PM
Sandalwood sizzler Haripriya, who was part of Tamil movies such as Muran and Vallakottai, has now signed a new project in Kollywood.
She has been paired opposite Dinesh of Attakathi fame in a film titled Vaarayo Vennilave. The movie, supposedly a rom-com, is being helmed by Sasi.
“It is a surrreal film and we have shot important sceens in Munnar.Dinesh is a nice co-star and he works like a seasoned artist,” says Haripriya.
In Tollywood, the actress is shooting for films such as Ee Varsham Sakshiga and Abbai Class Ammai Maas. And in Kannada, she is part of Ranathantra.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...