Shruthi discharged from hospital
7/15/2013 1:22:19 PM
Actress Shruthi who was hospitalised for food poisoning was discharged on Saturday. The actress is now recovering and has been advised rest.
The actress was admitted to Punya Hospital in Basaveshwaranagar on Friday afternoon. Just after Shruthi was rushed to the hospital, news broke out that the actress had attempted suicide. However, hospital sources and relatives of the actress said that the actress was admitted to hospital for food poisoning.
After being discharging from hospital, Shruthi confirmed that she had indeed been hospitalized for food poisoning and said that news of her attempting suicide was baseless.
“I accept that, of late, my mental state has been bad and I am in depression. But I will not go to the extent of committing suicide. I have fought the odds all these years and I will fight further also. I am not a coward to commit suicide and won’t even think of it,” said the actress.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...