Nisha Yogeshwar to debut opposite Darshan?
7/31/2013 1:18:04 PM
If sources are to be believed, then Nisha Yogeshwar, daughter of former minister and actor C P Yogeshwar, is all set to make her debut on screen with Darshan in his new film Ambarisha, to be directed by Mahesh Sukhadhare.
Earlier, there was news that actresses Amala Paul and Shwetha Srivatsav were supposed to play the role of heroines in the film. But now it seems that Priyamani and Nisha Yogeshwar would be replacing them in the film.
Director Mahesh Sukhadhare, however, says Nisha Yogeshwar is not yet confirmed and he is still in talks with her. “We are in talks with Nisha and she is also interested in the film. But as of now it is not confirmed,” he says.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...