Diganth misses Bollywood opportunity again
8/1/2013 11:58:22 AM
If everything had gone right, then Diganth would have made his Bollywood debut in the new version of 1920 to be directed by Vikram Bhatt himself. But the actor has backed out of the film because delays in its making were preventing him from taking up work in Sandalwood.
Diganth had himself announced that he would be acting in the new version of 1920 and the film would be launched by April. However, the film has been delayed due to various reasons and Diganth has missed doing several Kannada projects in the meantime. Now the film has been rescheduled for September, but Diganth says he has opted out because if he waits for the Bollywood opportunity, he may lose projects in Kannada, particularly a film with Dinakar Thoogudeepa.
Earlier, Diganth was supposed to act in a Manishankar film and after many round of talks, the film got shelved due to various reasons.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...