Deepa Sannidhi joins Superro Ranga team
8/1/2013 11:59:42 AM
Director Loki has at last been successful in finalising the heroine for his new film, Superro Ranga starring Upendra in the lead role. It is none other than Deepa Sannidhi, who has acted with the likes of Darshan, Puneeth, Yash, Ganesh and others. Now Deepa will be acting with Upendra in the film which is a remake of Telugu hit Kick.
Earlier, Deepa was supposed to play the heroine in Upendra-starrer Bramha. However, Praneetha replaced her at the last minute due to various reasons. Now Deepa will finally share screen space with Upendra in this new venture to be produced by K Manju.
Superro Ranga is likely to be launched on the auspicious day of the Varamahalakshmi Festival, August 16. The film will have music by Arjun Janya and Ashok Kashyap will be in charge of cinematography.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...