Prem in Raghuram's next venture
8/21/2013 10:37:06 AM
Actor-turned-director Raghuram who directed Shivarajkumar's Cheluveye Ninne Nodalu which was shot in seven countries, is back with a new film. The film which is untitled as of now is likely to be titled Aparanji or Fair And Lovely.
The new film will have Prem and Shwetha Srivatsav coming together for the first time. Actor cum journalist Yatiraj has penned the story and screenplay of the film. The film will be produced by Shilpa Ramesh who had earlier made Dev S/O Muddegowda.
The film is likely to be launched after Prem finishes off his prior commitments, particularly Male being directed by Tejas. The music by V Harikrishna will be composed from 9th September.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...