Aindrita Ray says director’s charges are for publicity
9/4/2013 1:00:56 PM
Actress Aindrita says the recent accusation levelled at her by director Shekhar are only a publicity gimmick.
Recently Shekhar had alleged that Aindrita had called him up and abused him. Shekhar threatened to complain about Aindrita to various film associations.
Aindrita says it is purely a publicity gimmick. “Shekhar had used my name negatively in the promos of his latest film, Barfi. I had called him two months back itself and told him to remove it. But he continued using the clippings and I was very shocked to see it on a news channel. I had called him a week back and told him again to remove the offensive material. But Shekhar did nothing and now that his film Barfi is not doing well, he is using me to gain attention,” says the actress.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...