Super Ranga launched with changes
9/4/2013 1:02:35 PM
Upendra starrer Super Ranga, which is a remake of Telugu hit Kick, was launched recently, but with a lot of changes.
Firstly, the film's director Loki has made way for Sadhu Kokila, who has replaced him as the new director of the film. Secondly, it was earlier said that Deepa Sannidhi would be the heroine of the film. But now Kriti Kharabanda has been roped in as the leading lady at the last minute in place of Deepa Sannidhi due to date problems.
Apart from Upendra and Kriti the film has a big star cast, including Raghu Mukherjee, Priyanka, Doddanna, Mimicry Dayanand, Bullet Prakash, Rangayana Raghu and others. The film is being produced by K Manju while Arjun Janya is the music director.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...