Tara becomes mother at 46
2/6/2013 1:34:33 PM
Senior Actress, Member of the Legislative Council and President of Karnataka Chalanachitra Academy, Tara has become the proud mother of a baby boy at the age of 46.
Tara is happily married to cinematographer H C Venu for the past seven years. She had recently called a press meet to celebrate her appointment to the Legislative Council and had disclosed that she would become a mother soon. Tara had said that she had wanted to be a mother for a long time.
Here’s wishing the new mother all the very best!
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...