Puneeth is the brand ambassador of RTE
9/25/2013 11:26:29 AM
The education department of Karnataka has roped in actor Puneeth Rajkumar to be the brand ambassador for the Right to Education act by Sarva Shikshana Abhiyana.
Recently, the actor participated in an advertisement promoting the Right to Education in a Government school in Bangalore. The awareness campaign will be for six-months and sources say Radhika Pandit will also be a part of this campaign.
Puneeth is not only the brand ambassador of RTE but also the Karnataka Milk Federation. Puneeth has been actively participating in Nandini Milk ads.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...