Ajay Rao and Radhika Pandit in Endendigu
10/7/2013 12:10:54 PM
The hit pair of Krishnan Love Story, Ajay Rao and Radhika Pandit, are coming together again in a new film titled Endendigu, to be directed by choreographer Imraan Sardariya. This is Imraan’s debut film as a director and the film is being produced by S V Babu who earlier produced films like Josh, Tenali Rama and Sangama.
Earlier, the film was planned with Srinagara Kitty and Ramya in lead roles. However, Ramya got elected as a Member of Parliament from Mandya and could not keep her commitment. Then, Radhika Pandit was roped in as the heroine of the film. As the film was delayed, Srinagara Kitty also walked out, making way for Ajay Rao.
The film is set to launch soon and the first schedule will be in Sweden, where the majority of the portions will be shot. After that shooting will continue in Bangalore and other places.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...