Brindavana trimmed on public demand
10/7/2013 12:16:50 PM
Earlier, Darshan-starrers Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna and Bulbul were trimmed as the audience felt that the films were too lengthy. Now Darshan’s latest film, Brindavana, joins the list.
When it first hit the screens, Brindavana was just five minutes short of three hours. Though the film was appreciated by the audience as well as the critics, there were complaints that it was lengthy and could easily have been trimmed. Darshan, however, justified that it wasn’t that long.
But the complaints continued and now the team has finally trimmed the film by almost 14 minutes, making for a running time of 2 hours and 40 minutes.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...