Vijay injured, advised rest
10/7/2013 12:13:31 PM
Actor Vijay who was injured during the shooting of Shivajinagara, has been advised rest for some days.
The last schedule of Vijay-starrer Shivajinagara is in full swing and recently an action portion in which rowdies chase Vijay on bikes was shot in Bangalore. While shooting, a racer lost control of his bike and hit Vijay who was in front of the bike.
Vijay was immediately rushed to the Baptist Hospital. Though he did not sustain serious injuries and is out of danger, he has been advised bed rest for five days. Producer Ramu has stopped the shooting for now and is likely to resume next week.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...