Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood debut
10/17/2013 3:54:36 PM
Barbie Chopra who has been seen in a few ads has made her Sandalwood debut with a new film called Ninnalle Naanu. The film stars Barbie opposite Telugu actor Varun Sandesh, who is also making his debut as a hero in Kannada. The film is scheduled to be shot simultaneously in Kannada and Telugu.
Barbie is a model who is often seen in ramp shows. The actress who is also a BBM graduate says that though she doesn't know Kannada, she has learnt about the films being made here. "I didn't expect that I would be getting an offer to act in a South film. I want to utilise this opportunity really well," says Barbie Chopra.
Barbie says she is pretty inspired by her cousin Priyanka Chopra and likes her performance in the film Burfee. "When Priyanka came to know that I am interested in films, she gave me a lot of tips. I want to become like her," says Barbie Chopra.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...