Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
10/25/2013 10:34:15 AM
Raghavendra Rajkumar who was admitted to Manipal Hospital on Wednesday morning is fit and fine and will be discharged soon.
Raghavendra Rajkumar was admitted to Columbia Asia Hospital last Wednesday after he collapsed while working out at the gym. He was rushed to Columbia Asia Hospital immediately. The doctors found that he has a blood clot in his brain and operated it, after which Raghavendra Rajkumar was out of danger. He was advised rest by the doctors.
After a week and on Wednesday morning, Raghavendra Rajkumar was again shifted for Manipal Hospital for further treatment. Doctors from the hospital say, Raghavendra Rajkumar is healthy and will be discharged from the hospital soon.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...