Lingusamy's promise to Suriya fans
10/7/2013 10:26:48 AM
Though the proposed Suriya-Lingusamy project has not started yet, it has raised huge expectations in the industry and among the fans, since two top guns are set to come together in the film.
Talking about the film, the director says, "It will go on the floors in November and the shoot will go on from then without a break."
He adds: "The film will be an action-packed entertainer. I can assure Suriya fans that they will not be disappointed. And another thing, the actor is sporting an all-new look in the film."
Samantha Prabhu will be the heroine of the movie, which will have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Cinematography is by Santosh Sivan. "We will start the shoot either in Hyderabad or in Mumbai," Lingusamy adds.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal