Amala Paul's next with Neram man
10/7/2013 10:28:26 AM
Amala Paul and Nivin Pauly, who made a promising debut in Kollywood with Neram, will be seen together in a new Malayalam movie.
The film, which is untitled yet, will be directed by Sibi Malayil and it is based on friendship and family. Shooting will begin early next year.
"Apart from friendship and family, the story will also explore the relationship between a grandfather and grandson," it is learnt.
Meanwhile, Amala is busy with Samuthirakani-directed Nimirndhu Nil, which is also being made simultaneously in Telugu as Janda Pai Kapiraju.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal