Samantha, Anjali in Aanandam Aanandame
10/7/2013 10:30:13 AM
Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, the Telugu film starring Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh as protagonists, will be dubbed and released in Tamil.
However, the reason behind dubbing the movie into Tamil is not Mahesh or Venkatesh, but Anjali and Samantha, the heroines of the movie.
"Since both the actresses are hugely popular in Kollywood, the film is being dubbed. Work is on in full swing and it will release soon," sources say,
The Tamil version has been titled Aanandam Aanandame. Meanwhile, Hansika's Telugu film Seetha Ramula Kalyanam Lankalo too is currently being into Tamil, though the actress is unhappy about it.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal