I will leave the country, says Kamal again
10/7/2013 10:33:30 AM
Kamal Haasan kicked up a huge controversy when he said earlier this year that he would leave the country if he was prevented from releasing Viswaroopam.
Now, even as his next venture, Viswaroopam 2, is getting ready to hit the screens, the actor-director says he would not take back his statement.
Speaking to reporters in Bangalore on Saturday, Kamal said, “If I am threatened or troubled again as an artist, I can leave the country. But can the country leave me?”
Batting for bilinguals, Kamal said, “We should do bilinguals now, so that we are able to reach out to all of South India.”
In fact, Kamal, who was last seen in Ramesh Aravind’s Kannada film Rama Shama Bhama which was the remake of his Sathi Leelavathi is returning to the Kannada screen again. This time it’ll be in Ramesh’s new film which will be launched early next year.
The film will be a bilingual and will be shot simultaneously in Kannada and Tamil.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal