Sargunam denies Nazriya's charge
10/9/2013 11:17:03 AM
In a statement, the director denied doing anything without the knowledge of Nazriya and stated that it was the actress who had requested him to shoot a particular scene using a body double.
It is to be noted that Nazriya filed a complaint against Sargunam and the producer of Nayyandi, with the South Indian Film Artistes Association.
In her complaint, she alleged that the director had used a body double without her permission, for a particular scene.
"Director Sargunam has used another woman for an explicit scene but has shot it to look like me. This is against contractual agreements," she said.
Nazriya added: "When I contacted Sargunam, he said he used another artist for that scene since I said that I could not do it. I hope I will get justice from the Nadigar Sangam."
The latest on the controversy is that Nazriya has lodged a complaint with the Chennai city police commissioner, seeking action against Sargunam.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal