What's next for Ajith after Arrambam and Veeram?
10/9/2013 11:21:59 AM
It seems Ajith has decided on his 54th project. The actor, who is currently busy with Arrambam and Veeram, will join hands with director Vikram Kumar for his next.
Vikram Kumar, who is popular in Kollywood for STR-starrer Alai and Madhavan-starrer Yaavarum Nalam (13 B), is currently busy in Tollywood with Manam.
Manam is a mega multi-starrer, which has brought together three generations of actors from the legendary Akkineni family- Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya.
"Vikram met Ajith recently and narrated a story to him. The actor, who already liked the director's film-making style, gave his nod to be part of the project. An official announcement is expected soon," sources said.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal