Nazriya, Sargunam spat gets ugly
10/9/2013 11:48:52 AM
The war of words between Nazriya Nazim and Sargunam over a particular scene in their upcoming film Nayyandi took a new turn on Tuesday, when the actress went to the Police Commissioner's office in Chennai and filed a complaint against the director.
Speaking to reporters, Nazriya said, "I was cheated. I am deeply hurt, upset and worried. Something has happened without my knowledge and I was not even informed about it. Acting is my profession, and I have certain values."
The actress alleged that the filmmaker threatened her and even spoke ill of her religion. "He deliberately duped me by using a body double for a raunchy scene in Nayyandi," said the actress who is two films old in Kollywood.
Meanwhile, a statement from Sargunam said, "While editing the song, we felt that the inclusion of an intimate close-up scene would increase the impact of the song and I requested Nazriya, who was in Kerala at that time, to come down for this particular scene. She responded by saying that she can’t come all the way from Kerala and asked me to shoot using a body double."
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal