Amyra's dare-devil act
10/10/2013 12:46:33 PM
Model-turned-actress Amyra Dastur hit the headlines after signing Anegan opposite Dhanush to be directed by K V Anand of Ko-fame.
The actress underwent training for nearly a month so that she could be ready for the shooting. She also practised diligently for the stunts.
Amyra has said that stunts in the film have an international feel and she watched movies like Charlie's Angels' to learn the intricacies of doing action scenes.
Anegan is a high-profile project featuring a popular actor and a well-known director-cinematographer.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal