Srihari's death shocks Kollywood
10/10/2013 1:00:08 PM
Film industries across the country are shocked and saddened by the death of popular actor Srihari, who passed away at a hospital in Mumbai on Wednesday evening.
Srihari was seen in Tamil movies too, including Vijay-starrer Vettaikaran. Also, many of his Telugu films were dubbed into Tamil.
The actor, who was suffering from liver ailments, complained of pain when he was shooting for Prabhudeva's Bollywood venture R...Rajkumar. He was hospitalised immediately, but he breathed his last on Wednesday evening.
Siddharth wrote on his microblogging page: "Shocked to hear that Srihari garu has passed away. One of the kindest, most generous people in the Telugu film industry. Terrible loss."
Samantha posted on her Twitter Page: "RIP Sri hari Garu... Strength to the family..."
Trisha tweeted: "Unimaginably sad n shocked :( Rip Srihari garu.U made Nuvosthanante n King memorable for me.."
Nani wrote: "Real star is no more .. Shocking :( RIP"
Sonu Sood tweeted: "Saddened n shocked to hear about Sri Hari sir's demise. Can't believe the humble star was shooting with us day before..life is so
Navadeep wrote on his microblogging page: "I know of producers who srihari garu helped in their bad times n made sure they made sum money !! A really good person!!! RIP."
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal