Rajini to undergo treatment again
10/11/2013 12:24:07 PM
It was in mid-2011 that Superstar Rajinikanth suffered from a kidney ailment and underwent treatment at a hospital in Singapore.
Now after two long years, the numero uno actor is getting ready to undergo another round of treatment it seems.
This has been revealed by Vishnu Wagh, vice-chairman, Entertainment Society of Goa (ESG). It may be recalled that Rajini was invited by ESG to inaugurate 44th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2013 slated next month in Goa.
On Thursday, Vishnu said, "We have invited Rajnikanth to inaugurate the festival on 20 November. But we are not sure about his participation as he is reportedly leaving for medical treatment".
Meanwhile, Rajini's Kochadaiyaan, directed by his daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin, is slated to hit the screens on December 12. The film has music by A R Rahman.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal