Trouble for Arrambam: Case against producer
10/14/2013 12:47:34 PM
When everything was moving on the fast track with regard to the release of Ajith's Arrambam, which is slated to hit the screens on October 31, a court case has come as a stumbling block.
A case has been filed against producer A M Rathnam by a family, alleging that he had failed to repay the money he had secured from them as loan.
It is hoped that the dispute would be settled at the earliest and the film will release as scheduled in time for Deepavali.
Meanwhile, Yuvan Shankar Raja is currently busy recording the background score for the movie, which is directed by Vishnuvardhan, Apart from Ajith, Arya, Nayanthara, Tapsee Pannu and Rana Daggubati are also in the cast.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal