Samantha's profit-sharing decision
10/15/2013 10:31:05 AM
Samantha has declared that she is ready to work without remuneration for small-budget films, if the script and her role impress her.
But she has a condition. "The makers must be ready to share the profits with me after the film gets released and runs successfully. I would like to do Pizza kind of movies."
The Neethane En Ponvasantham and Bana Kathadi actress is gearing up to work with Suriya, in an action-romantic entertainer to be directed by Lingusamy.
In neighbouring Tollywood, she is cashing in on the success of her recent venture Attarintiki Daredi. That apart, she is part of two upcoming biggies in Telugu.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal