Nayanthara opposite Jayam Ravi
10/15/2013 10:36:46 AM
Director Jayam Raja has confirmed two things- that his next film will be with his younger brother Jayam Ravi and it will have Nayanthara as the heroine.
"Shooting for the project will start in November. We are currently busy with pre-production works," says the director of Santhosh Subramaniam and Unakkum Enakkum.
Meanwhile, Raja has turned an actor with Enna Satham Indha Neram, which is taking shape fast. "That's because of my good friend Guru Ramesh, who is the director of the film," he says.
In Enna Satham Indha Neram, Raja plays the father of quadruplets, who go missing inside a zoo. Manu of Kadhal Mannan fame plays his wife. Nithin Sathya plays a crucial role, that of the caretaker of the zoo.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal