No smoking, drinking in Rajesh films
10/16/2013 10:44:51 AM
Right from his first film, Siva Manasula Sakthi, director M Rajesh has been known for having smoking and drinking scenes in his films.
Now he has decided to do away with them. "Henceforth, my films will not have a single scene of smoking. Also, I will not glorify drinking in my movies," he has said.
The director, who is waiting for the release of his next venture, All in All Azhaguraja, starring Karthi Sivakumar, admits that movies have an impact on the audience.
"Also, whenever my films go to the Censor, officials they would instruct me to avoid such scenes," says the maker of Boss Engira Baskaran and Oru Kal Oru Kannadi.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal