Jayam Ravi game for sports
10/16/2013 10:50:37 AM
Jayam Ravi says sports have always fascinated him and he loves doing films which have sports as the backdrop.
It is to be noted that the actor had played the role of sportsman in four of his 15 films- a kickboxer in M Kumaran S/o Mahalakshmi, NCC disciplinarian in Peraanmai, football player in Das, and again a boxer in his much expected Booloham.
"I have been fascinated by sports ever since my childhood. It helped me to keep my spirits high and physically fit too. The mental strength of a sports personality makes me take both success and defeat with ease," he says in a statement.
The actor adds: "I am proud to say I have in-built strength, both mental and physical, thanks to my sports interest. I always contemplate ideas on sports development and in the coming years I will spend a lot of my time and conserve my energy to build sports branding. It is just coincidence that I am offered sports-oriented roles."
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal