Ajith drives bike from Pune to Chennai
10/17/2013 1:29:26 PM
Believe us or not, Ajith, the avid biking enthusiast that he is, rode his machine from Pune to Chennai. And he completed this feat in just 19 hours.
"Travelling 1,300 kms on a single day is not an easy task but Ajith did it thanks to his latest model state-of-the-art bike. And he did it to spread the message on safe riding," sources say.
They went on to add that Ajith was equipped with a complete set of safety gear during his trip. "He took small breaks and tasted food at roadside dhabas," the sources further say.
Ajith was shooting in Pune for his upcoming film Veeram. After the schedule was wrapped up, he took the bike and drove straight to Chennai.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal