Rajesh clears the air on Karthi's film
10/18/2013 12:23:31 PM
A day after the Tamil Nadu People's Forum for Tobacco Control (TNPFTC) filed a complaint with the State government seeking a ban on the teaser of All in All Azhaguraja, director M Rajesh has come out with an explanation.
"Our intention is not to hurt anyone. All that we wanted to do is to evoke laughter among the audience. In fact, I have decided not to have smoking scenes in my movies henceforth," he says.
The director adds: "The Censor board has cleared the trailer. So I have to discuss with my producer and Censor officials before removing that particular scene from the movie."
Tamil Nadu People's Forum for Tobacco Control (TNPFTC) had alleged in its complaint that the trailer showed anti-tobacco campaign in a bad light.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal