Ajith's shooting disrupted
10/25/2013 10:29:24 AM
Shooting for Ajith's upcoming film Veeram came to a temprorary halt in Hyderabad recently, when members of the Andhra Pradesh stunt union staged a sudden protest.
According to sources, the union members alleged that stunt choreographer Silva did not follow the 70-30 rule, which makes it mandatory to use 70 per cent of stunt artistes from Andhra Pradesh for the film.
Following the protest, director of the film Siva and other held talks with the union members and found a solution, it is said.
A Vijaya Productions venture, Veeram has Tamannah as the heroine. Music is by Devi Sri Prasad. The film is slated to hit the screens for the harvest festival Pongal.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal