It's a boy for Suri
10/28/2013 7:15:53 PM
Best friends on-screen, Sivakarthikeyan and 'Parotta' Suri seem to be sharing a great chemistry off-screen too. Just days after the former became a father, the latter has joined the club now.
According to sources, Suri's wife gave birth to a baby boy at a hospital in Chennai on Sunday. Both the mother and the infant are doing well.
Suri was so happy to receive the news, he celebrated the occasion by distributing sweets to the near and dear. Also, he is planning to give a Tamil name to his son.
At present, the comedian is acting in a string of movies and the Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu man is happy about the way his career is taking shape.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal