Namitha is back
10/28/2013 7:16:06 PM
Namitha, who rocked Kollywood once, is back after a break. The actess has shed weight and she gives credit to yoga and vegetarian food habits.
A new album of the actress is doing the rounds in the industry and she is in talks with producers and directors to sign new projects.
"Talks for one such film are in the final stages and I will sign on the dotted line soon. I am happy to make a comeback and I am sure my fans will sure support me," she says.
Meanwhile, Namitha's Tamil-Telugu-Kannada venture Ilamai Oonjal is gearing up to hit the screens. The actress has played a police officer in the movie helmed by Harirajan.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal