Nazriya is nice: Director
10/29/2013 3:56:03 PM
After all the bad publicity she got, thanks to the Nayyandi controversy during which she levelled charges against the film's director Sargunam, it's now time for Nazriya Nazim to get accolades from a filmmaker.
Balaji Mohan, who has signed Nazriya for his directorial venture, says the Raja Rani and Neram actress is so co-operative and thorough professional.
"I don't see Nazriya as a problematic girl. We recently did a photo shoot and the actress conducted herself as a thorough professional," says the Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppadi director.
The film, which is a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual, has Mollywood top star Mammootty's son Dulquer Salman in lead role. It is touted as an urban rom-com.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal