Jayam Ravi goes old
10/30/2013 5:50:17 PM
Jayam Ravi is doing a dual role in Nimirndhu Nil directed by Suseethiran. And one of them will feature him in a rustic middle-aged man look.
"Ravi plays a village man who always chews pan. He will also feature with a bandana. The other look will have him as a suave youngster," sources say.
The film is simultaneously being made in Telugu as Janda Pai Kapiraju and Nani of Naan Ee fame is playing the lead role in it.
However, Amala Paul plays the heroine in both the versions, while Ragini Dwivedi is the other heroine. Sarathkumar is doing an important role in the movie, which is fast nearing completion.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal