Arrambam fever grips TN
10/30/2013 5:56:04 PM
With just hours left for the release of Ajith's much-awaited Arrambam, expectations are at a fever pitch all over Tamil Nadu.
Bookings for the first four days- from 31 October to 3 November- are full in all theatres in and around Chennai and the situation is no different in other parts of the State too.
Some cinema halls have planned early morning shows tomorrow, which would begin as early as 3 am. Ajith fans have decorated the theatres with banners, hoardings and festoons.
A festive mood will prevail in front of cinema halls screening Arrambam and traffic is likely to come to a halt before theatres on arterial roads.
On their part, theatre managements and police have been taking steps to manage the crowd. Directed by Vishnuvardhan, the film also has Arya, Nayanthara, Rana Daggubati and Tapsee Pannu in key roles.
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal