Pandiraj's wait continues
10/31/2013 4:07:01 PM
Director Pandiraj is yet to zero in on a heroine for his forthcoming film, which has STR aka Simbu in the lead role.
"Heroine yarunu innum engalukke theriyala .angel mathiri oru heroine venum ....! Waiting ..!!” (We still don't know who is the heroine. We are waiting for an angelic girl)," the filmmaker tweeted.
The film is produced by Simbu's home banner and marks the debut of his younger brother Kuralarasan as music composer. Shooting is already on.
Only a couple of days ago, STR wrote on his microblogging page: "In VTV all the time I was standing near the gate while in Pandiraj film all the time I'm on the phone." The actor added: "Phone conversations between the lovers will be a big highlight in Pandiraj film and I’m sure a lot of people will definitely relate to it."
More news in this section
- Why Jyothika’s comeback film 36 Vayathinile is causin...
- Hansika keeps busy, while rumours fly about break-up ...
- Priya Anand plays village girl
- What did Shankar tell Vishal?
- Shruthi Haasan in shock after being stalked
- Dhanush super excited to work with Big B
- What made Nayan agree to act with Simbu again?
- Bharathiraja to direct Vimal